Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The return you all have been fearing of

Alright, i shall resume my blogging habit, i haven't been doing so because of many reasons. Well business is one thing, but i haven't been online frequently, thanks to Jia Yan for her reminder.. haha, its been at least 1 week.




Alright i have been satisfied this holidays, honestly, for the first time i have been satisfied, i've had all the fun i couldn't possibly have had. Well i'll start from the last week. For the first time ever, i fell sick early in the week, and i didn't dare to tell anyone at all, because i didn't want pei fen to worry about me. There's a huge reason behind it. I fell sick finally, because it had been raining for many days, and it was just really cold, and my homewear is just a thin undersized shirt and really short shorts. I was colded i guess. I started with sore throat and a little fever. But the next day i really rushed through my healing process, early in the morning i told my maid to buy some luo han guo to treat my sore throat, and i drank galleons and galleons of water. My fever was gone within half of the day, and my sore throat still bothered me. I wish i had my sore throat healed.


Alright, the reason why i was rushing the healing process was because pei fen were bringing 7 of us to wild wild wet to rackey. hahaha, it's the funnest idea ever. Going to swim in december when its the coldest and wettest. I knew it'd rain somehow and spoil our plans, nevertheless i still hoped and i daren't think of the possible outcomes of that day. My goodness i was very happy i was all healthy and strong, but somehow pf knew i was sick the day before la, and she kept checking if we had fever. I met pf in the morning and she told me some pretty startling things about what's going to happen to the ss ministry and the changes and some new things that i will have to exprience in the year to come. Then they all came.


Pei fen, me, xl, ye, jing yang, vivian and ziling met downstairs and had our lunch. And ziling, just back from bali, was really really really really black, thank goodness my parents didn't come up with some wild idea to holiday in bali, i'd probably buy galleons of whitening lotion. The trip there was really long la. And just like i expected, it rained, but still, it stopped, probably due to prayer haha.


I was sooo excited when we got there la.. after we got the tickets we went in, though there was a locker problem, when we got changed and got out.. my goodness i was soo excited, just like a little kid. But jy kept telling me he didn't have that excited feel, So i jumped and clapped and imitated ziling to try to make him excited..haha.


Alright, when we were all dry, we got all the way up to try our first ride, the big round circly thingy that 6 people can sit. And when we were happily queueing, that www guy had to take a bucket, fill it with water, and splash it at ussss. when we where all dry! I was sooo coldd.. and the wind up there was very very very coldd. And everyone dodged behind me which made the most splashed guy and haiya.. The ride was alright, haha, i can't scream anyway.


Next was that really cool ride, the two seater ride its like a U-shaped ride, it looked really cool. And when it was me and jy's turn, we sat on and i wasn't expecting much anyway. And all the guys were looking at us from below. Haha, so i planned to sit back but when we went down, i never expected it to beee sooooooooooooo steeeeppp. The steepness almost made me pee, so i opened my mouth in shock, though i couldn't scream..haha.. everyone was laughing at my expression.


Well that were the only 2 rides, other than that, we only got into the floats and started floating around aimlessly. Well the only fun was that i started to capsize people with my legs, i just dug deep and i capsized vivian and ziling's float hahaha, though it was heavy.. and they were sooo pissed when i did that haha, vivina dunked my head into the water in an attempt to drown me..wahha.


Well after that we just resat the rides and did much more floating and we went to bathe.


After that we went back to pasir ris and went to macs to eat. And to dicuss the planning for next year. And it's going to be really hectic. There were many changes to the ministry. Many plannings for new events, and she gave a small event entirely to me. whahaha i'm so happy. And we dicussed till late at night then i went home.



Well after that we had a one day's break before sunday. Sunday sunday, the Christmas eve, everyone treated it like Christmas anyway. Though i left early cause i had to pay respects to my grandfather because he died on that day, but when i returned, i received a warm welcome.. hahaha, people telling me they've been looking for me, and i received many Christmas cards and presents.

Then we made our way to pasir ris mrt, then to changi aloha chalet. The exact same chalet i went 2 years ago. Lots of preparations. And i was called to go shopping with zhi yang. I went into NTUC alone and did all the shopping and then came out quick. wow, i never thought i was so intependent, ahah. Then once again, i had to travel myself to tampines mrt, i even had to ask this guy which side for tampines, and he told me both sides could go..haha, it was only one stop. And i reached tampines, searched and found xl's brother and wei liang, both almost asleep, sitting on the floor waiting for us to fetch them.

So i joined them in the waiting, crouched down and waited, and they told me i really looked very ah beng. Tsk tsk, my image must be really bad. Now i finally know, i actually look like an ah beng. haha. And they did come finally, and many new friends to meet. Took a bus down to the chalet again.

In the beginning it was a little boring, pf told me to attach to a guy darrell, okay, he's quite open, as long as he's opener than me that's fine, haha, cause i'm closed all the time. The beginning was just playing some games, card games. Then was the cast puzzle competition.

I was pretty excited about it because i was never able to solve the cast puzzle in the past competitions, but i finally could, but haven't been able to in a long time because i left my puzzle at wei zhou's house. So i got a new unseasoned one, and started training. When it began, i was so proud when i could make it to section 2 and 3, cause in the past i only stayed at section 1, all the noobies. haha. Of course, in the end, only the proest got to level 4.

Then was the best of the groups, and kai xuan the previous winner went up. It was pure amazement, she open and put it back within 15 seconds, i take a minute to do that. Ya, after that was snacking time, and we all pigged at all the snacks they gave, because it still took a while before dinner.

Then, haiyo, i was really afraid, because they'd be showing the movie.. oh man i was really very afraid i'd look really stupid, although pf messaged me last night she's seen it and i look really okay. Then, it was timmee.. I was soo afraid.

Okay, i sat very in front, and had wei hong, heng wei, cheng hong all the big and strong ns guys lie on me, so i couldn't move and had to cramp my neck to watch, haha.

Well, the movie was preetyy alright, though i looked a little stupid.. haha. Well maybe i didn't do as well because i was the main character with the least scenes. Least lines, i even had a very expressive line taken away from me because i was overseas.

But towards the end, when i found no satisfaction in gaming anymore, that scene. whaa.. Haha, eveeryone said i did that really well, many people commented me on that scene. And my brother even said my acting was the best amongst all because of that scene, awww. How touching haha, YAY! YES! I've done my best and i've made it. I won't be surprised if Hollywood calls.. hahhaaha. I'm joking, do not vomit.


Ya after that was steamboat la, and each group had their own satay steamboat. The meal was alright, wasn't really very filling. Then i urged everyone to start telling us lame jokes and stupid questions, and we all went crazy, trying to solve stupid pattern puzzles, and at all the lame questions and jokes. haha. Then pf sat down and started talking to me, then we shifted to outside to the barbecue pit due to the noise.

And that was it, we sat there and chatted for dunno hoooow many hours, probably 4 or 5 hours, just talking about a lot and a lot of stuff, about next year's tight schedule, how i'm going to juggle church and the o levels, and my planning, and my events. And she told me she's giving me the whole wild wild wet event.. whoa. haha. That's really something big, and new, i've never led a whole event by myself, and this is a really big one i guess. And the steps we planned to take next year to keep my faith in place.

After that she called together the 6 of us, and she told everyone about next years plans again, about the www, and everyone was surprised that i'll be leading a whole event.. wahaa. they said i've grown up..wahha. Anyway it was then, when i started borrowing pf's feng you, her oil, and i started sniffing.. that really really made me go crazy. I started uttering nonsensical gibberish. I really really really went crazy, and not many people have the honour and opportunity to see this crazy side. And wei hong and his friend came along, and they watched me like i were in a zoo..haha. For no reasons i started scolding ye for farting..hahaha, and i kept saying and saying she farted..ahaha. They said i really loooked like a drug addict. Events of that night, i really couldn't remember. haha. But it took a few long hours before i got sober again. Actually everyone was sleeping already, except us.

We stayed through, till the morning, till sunrise. Then the clean up. I assured pf i'll never go crazy again, as long as the grass is green. But it was really inevitable, i really slowly started going crazy, maybe cause i didn't sleep, and i started making fun of people's surname and stuff. Thene everyone helped to clean up and then pf shared a cab with us and vivina and we got home then.

At home, tearing open people's presents and reading through the Christmas cards, was great. haha. The cards were all really encouraging and funny, more words finnally, because in the past i was just a quiet little boy no one really knew, and i've opened much so much more. some of the cards even extended to the next page. Haha, all the people that care.

And i slept for the whole day, though i told my mum to wake me up because i wanted to have lunch with the other people, but she didn't wake me up, i understood. Haha, then at night i went to my relative's house to celebrate Christmas. And this is the first year i haven't touched their computer to play any games, i'm so proud of myself. I guess i'm finally over the computer and the television. I don't even dare to play any games on my computer now, it all leads to = wastage of time. Time, is an essence. haha.

Other than that wasn't much. I'll be back more often to blog when the school reopens soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home