Saturday, January 13, 2007

fun

the second week of school is already over. so fast! and i hope it'll go at a faster rate. Get over 2007! Yes, with each passing day, there's really much more work. Especially from that Mrs shamsudin, she's like the most hardcore eng teacher ever. I find a lot of difficulty getting through her lessons. We've to write and write and write, maybe if in the beggining of the year when we were giving our expectations we shouldn't have kept saying i want practice on this and that! Its really too much to take! Everyday someone has to go up to write a quote and everyday we have to write a long comment on it. 365 commentaries xl.


And of course, homework for both maths have increased 100fold.One hundred fold, there're really tons and tons that that, i guess is really good for us. And Spa, lol, don't ask me why i haven't handed in the very first spa practice, cause i have no idea why too. And it was on thursday, after the spa practice i really had a big headache. And i got on the wrong bus! I don't know what's happened, maybe i've gone crazy, but i really saw the bus as 163, and when i got in, it really didn't feel like it was a 163, but i just sat and i realised i got on the wrong bus until it took a turn. Lol, its one of the very few times i've taken the wrong bus. Maybe i should get my eyesight checked. Piano piano piano. I know i'm pretty dumb to have failed grade 3 theory, i guess i really hate it. Or my teacher sucks at teaching me. honestly, she does the work. haha. And ya, thank goodness i got sammie's help this time, but its like, my mum doesn't even believe i can pass, and she got psychoed by my piano teacher to sign up to retake in march. What a waste of money. I believe i can pass! As in, i learnt so much from sam. My teacher's just. She's just. Too soft. She'll just teach and teach and teach even if i'm not hexun. I can close my eyes and play the scales and she can't even tell the difference, she'll just keep correcting and keep guiding my hands. Then during theory, i just can't stand it, i can't sit and listen to her. I learn nothing. But i don't want to change a teacher, i hate change. So till now, the results still aren't back. And i'm still anxiously waiting. If i pass..hahahaha. I'm gonna buy sam a nice big present okay? haha.

And another thing we've all been anxiously awaiting is the results for the SVA competition. No doubt we're gonna win something. haha. Even faezah knows. We put in quite alot of effort you know. And from what i've seen from the guys, they tell me its really good. And of course, i bet its better than state of mind. Which won silver. And unless the judges don't like the story, we're gonna get silver AT LEAST. But of course, it better get platinum. haha. And i'm the group leader, and i haven't even seen the final product. I guess i left my team at the lurch. But we're waiting. When we get our award, and get recognition, and when we shake mr boo's hand, ''in your face!'' wahh. I really dont' know what's going through his mind. Closing down so many ccas. like basketball, though i don't like it. Which school doesn't have basketball? Its like the basic of basic ccas. So what if they dont' do well. tsktsk. Its about passion and interest. You can't take that away! I mean, isn't some part of the beattiyan spirit to allow us to ''fa hui'' in our areas of expertise or interest. I don't know, i think i made that up. But nevertheless, that should be something all schools should follow what.. What good would be a guy who's really really really good in basketball in say, uhh, info com? haha. He can't maximise his potential!

And i can't say i'm not happy with the merging of ej and dmc. Maybe i just like that name eJournalism. haha. But ya, we've got really good times, especially the few of us, sec 4s. Afterall, we've long foreseen the doom of ej after we leave, but i've never expected it to be like this, to merge, how anticlimax. haha. And now, the total population of infocom is----close to 100! It's become a small country. Of course, all of the ejers will be very very uncomfortable with the size. 20 to 100 is a big big huge jump. Oh well, i'm sec 4 already.

And soccer! The game that ruined my life! Finally i can play it again. And its against e4 again. Next wed. Supporters kindly support us!! We're gonnna win!

And friday, ran in the rain and got to church. For sc. And it was really fun this time. Street bandy! Haha, and it was a really really really good workout. But our 2 macpherson kids dropped out halfway cause they couldn't keep up with the pace of the game. It was really really really intense. Great workout, shook some fats. And ya, just 2 kids. Sigh. haha. But one of them says i look korean! Isn't that marvellous? I don't know, i guess i can pass off as a korean in korea. The name Hexun, thanks to the great dodohead, actually can sound korean = hexuna. haha. Of course, i don't know if i agree that i look korean, i look like lots of people. Some people think i look like bert from sesame street. Someone i've never seen before. Some, a dinosaur.

Yeah, then after that i was just planning with xl for the event. Haha, it really isn't easy to head one. And its still so early. I know deep down there're be like one million changes to the original. Its impossible to stick to it. Changes have to be made. Then kind ziling gave me my present! From bali, a spoilt wooden aeroplane. Maybe xuan'll like that. It spoilt! =( Cause she spoilt it =(. haha. And she expects me to fix it myself =(.

Saturday! CCA recruitment day! Of course, i didn't expect i could get as much fun as i did last year. Dressing up as a jedi. It was fun. I really love cca recruitment days. Maybe next year i'll come back to have fun! Its also a good time to make friends. Its easy to. Ya, its really fun la. So this time i didn't expect that much fun. The guys brought xbox and ps2. Sigh. We're not ej. haha. Anyway. Its good to be in infocom!!! Well darren got those mikes. That the whole school could hear! hhaha. it was really so funny. We kept singing songs while walking around. ''infocommm infocomm. infoinfocomm!!'' Really, i wanted to hyptnotize all the sec 1s into going into c2-05. Then after that i was tired, and we all sat down. I really didn't know that speaker was that strong!!! Its soo cool. They were all sitting. Then lakshmi spoke to the mike. ''why's hexun so handsome?'' then i answered, ''cause i'm in infocom!'' haha. Then isabel started, ''why did the chicken cross the road?'' I answered again, ''cause it was trying to get to infocom!'' hhaa. So we did a lot of this lame stuff. Haha, and i really didn't know it was so loud. Jhans told me all the volleyball girls were laughing. ''who's hexun?'' they asked. hahaha.. oh no.

So once again, it was a really enjoyable cca orientation day for me. I played quite a lot of soccer on imran's xbox too.

Then after that my parents fetched me and we went to eat. Wha. They were in a really generous mood today. Probably because the lunch was to celebrate my brother's birthday. My mum just stopped by a swatch shop and cause my bro doesn't have a watch. Then they just picked one really nice one and bought it. Of course, being me, i felt an itch too, since they were really generous. But i just can't. I know i'll waste the money. Besides, the watch i bought last year is now around my mum's wrist. Because i stopped wearing watches and i find it hard to start. I just want to save my parent's money to buy me new track shoes.

Oh another tiring week. Spa next week! TESTS! i just realised. Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

klw u hzi r, free xxx. vjm s, kut shvaxt! cbxf p cpo ub.

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deippel uts xdngu anal trailers

llfcg!

ypiiu tyzget tgf babe naked

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home