Wednesday, January 17, 2007

All hail the Nerds

Wednesday! A great day! Ah, then, first 2 periods of english. A shocking surprise 50 word spelling, and pronunciation learning? Haha, honestly, i begin to feel that she might feel that she's a professor, i mean, the HOD of english does mean something doesn't it!? I really really really really think the learning of phonetics is unnecessary, just teach us some commonly made mistakes! There's no need to learn the symbols and lots and lots of stuff, like most of us will actually get those in our minds. The quest for perfection in english, will never be complete. Here in singapore, the land of singlish, singlish is a trait, we don't need english! Though, i'm wanna study linguistics in the future in university, thennn, if i do become some lecturer, i'll be able to teach with ease.

Next, pe. Ow how i hate the first few lessons of pe for the new year. And i wasn't wrong. We spent the lesson learning about our muscles. Haha. Then! strenuous exercise. 5 of 5 different push up positions, and holding with our elbows and hands to the ground, body straight for 40 counts! While girls do 20 counts! Gender discrimination! Its not fair, i was about to cry when he started counting, so slowly, but i lived, and my arms turned to jelly. Gender discrimination! I'll support any girl who decides to sign on for NS fully!

Then just some lessons, recess and ah, a maths test. haha, i didn't even read up on the chapter cause i left my book at home. The first question, the teacher made an amendment. Sigh, i couldn't even do it from the start. Cos inverse X 2 = error2. Wha.. and since they made an amendment, i figured it must be right. And i felt really stupid, stuck from the beginning, first question, 3 step. And i felt really really really stupid. wha, but i completed the other two, and mr sin came in and told us that the question 1's wrong. Haha, i felt so relieved, i guess all 41 of us felt like idiots when we pondered over that question.

Then physics, where mr chan spent 2 or 3 periods doing pc! haha, and we had a birthday celebration for all the january babies.

Happy Birthday to Jia yan, andy, xin yi, the twins, and not forgetting amanda. Happy birthday!


ahh. it took us awhile to get to after school. Soccer rematch once again with e4. And we're gonna win. Well the e1s had spa and everyone was waiting for them. I told everyone i'll score a hat trick (3 goals). But of course, i'm only joking, that's stupid. haha. Anyway e1 arrived at around 345 and we could finally get started.

Sigh e4, e4, always smuggling players, i don't know their real reason maybe its valid, but this is not a class match if they keep doing so. Smuggled a school team defender in. And we, the same e1-e2.

Ever since the game started, i really had the lousiest stamina i ever had in any game of my life. I totally couldn't keep up with the pace of the game. I got tired mighty easily. Sigh. I can't blame myself. haha, i don't even remember the last time i even exercised. They scored the first goal. I really felt lost then, i felt we might lose, they broke free first. Ah, the heat was melting me, i got dizzier and dizzier i couldn't even run. I really got pissed at the guys, the DIDN'T PASS?!@#% Peera! He shot himself when i was open, i shouted at him, hassan, he dribbled all the way and lost the ball like he always does, i shouted at him. I'm sorry for all for shouting at you all. But before the game i told all of you all to pass! to me! Because i'm the lone striker! If you don't pass, no one will! And to hassan too, we're repeatedly told him to pass pass pass not dribble all the way, spend his energy, and lose the ball. Ok, our first goal came from latif's corner, it hit the back of a defender and went in. hahah. Well i missed lots of chances, i was open and imran finally passed to me when it was an open goal! But he passed a little too behind and it deflected off my leg. ahh, what a waste. The real beauty came when i chested a high ball and volleyed it, but it hit the post!#%?!@#^

My goodness, if that ball had went in, it would've been one of the marvellousestsest goals i've ever scored. Imran shot a long shot and scored another marvellous goal. 2-1. Ah, the first half lasted 40 long minutes! I almost fainted. I really couldn't take it. I felt lousy, being the captain, being the lone striker, and i did absolutely nothing but get tired. Sigh.. What hat trick? lol.

Well after that, when the second half started, i felt energised however. hhaa. And the weather was perfect! Just perfect! I have no idea why but i really felt good. And when the match started, i found myself to have unlasting stamina! hahah. I have no idea why. The defence was tight, because i'm the lone striker, i'm easy to mark. Okay once, everyone was in the box and there was much confusion, i got the ball and banged it in. First goal, 3-1. But they soon capitalised! They scored another goal to keep up at 3-2.

Peera finally passed, i shouted for him ''through! through!'' he did a through pass, and it was me and the keeper alone, but the ball was too ahead of me, we crashed into one another, i don't know how many somersaults i did. And i injured both my elbows. He got up and swore at me. no one can ever know how infuriated i was at him. Earlier on while he was the defender, he pushed me roughly from behind, one of them even elbowed my lips. I was really really really angry. I was, he swore at me. I just walked and kept turning back to give him that unhappy face. Alright don't say i'm acting cool. haha, but i really am angry. I told shi xiong to watch his players, and he told me he did tell him off already. Well, somehow jj let in 2 goals through the hole oh his legs. Haha, i was really mad at him too, okay i did shout at him. Okay okay, sorry!! Ah, i don't exactly remember how, but i scored my second! haha, i was elated, and i told everyone.. One more! one more! Give me one more! One more to a hat-trick! And once again, they scored a few too. 5-5 was the score. Somehow i thought we had the lead, i didn't know the score. Darren actually took over the previous referee during second half, he was forced. And everyone was not happy, saying he was too soft and didn't know anything and didn't dare to say anything. Poor guy. I never blamed him one bit. Haha.

9 more minutes! Darren told us. oh man oh man. haha. I really felt there was a possibility i could complete my hat-trick. the guys pushed the ball up, and peera did a through for me. i sprinted in from the right, i never expected to shoot from there, i wanted to pass, but i found lots of space ahead of me with not much defenders, so i just went ahead and blasted one at the far left corner. Hat-trick. Complete.

I was over the moon, over the sun, over mars. Wahooooo, everyone hugged me, beat me, high-fived me. Hat-trick!! wahhaha. yay! And it ended at 6-5! Wahooo!! haha. YESS!#%)!@*^)@$^ It was a great match. We've won. The nerds, have conquered all. The nerds. All hail the nerds! Haha, alif, came over and shook everyone's hand, ya he's their top player, and he hugged me. haha. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. weeeeeeeeeee. wee. I'm happy! Good job everyone! Good job you bunch of nerds!!!

Actually after the game shi xiong said some of the soccer guys said the captain is so boastful and rough! Wha. I don't believe it mannnn. How can they say such hurtful things? I was never boastful. I celebrated my goals with my team and i never shouted to everyone i scored a hat-trick! And rough? That's totally wrong, i was the one that was hurt and injured and pushed to the ground. haiya. I don't know.

Ya we did stay late, and me and latif went to get some cup noodles to chow. And i went home. I had lots of pains EVERYWHERE. I even had a cramp taking off my socks. hahha. Yes! Alright! haha. okay goodbye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home